Rules and information for Hire Units (Statics, Cabins & domes)
Rules and Information for Hire Vans, Cabins & Domes, Tourers & Tents
HIRE VAN CUSTOMERS
- Check in is between 3:00pm and 5:00 pm please contact the office if you wish to arrive at a later time.
- There is no smoking within the units.
- Strictly no pets in the units with the exception of guide dogs.
- A £250 security deposit will be required by credit card or by cash on arrival when staying in a Hire Van, which will be returned upon inspection of the caravan on checkout morning. If the deposit is paid by credit/debit card the money will be released onto your account within 5-7 working days.
- Inventory may be checked on arrival and departure of the Hire Van.
- The gas appliances in a hire van will be demonstrated by a member of staff on arrival.
- Commercial vehicles and vans are not permitted at Hire Vans and will be asked to park in the car park.
- Only 2 cars are permitted to park at Hire Vans.
- Hire Vans have a maximum occupancy of eight people without exception.
- A signature to indicate acceptance of the above will be asked for on arrival.
CAMPING CABINS/ GEO DOME
- A £100 security deposit will be required by credit card or by cash on arrival when staying in a Camping Cabin, which will be returned upon inspection of the camping cabin on checkout morning. If the deposit is paid by credit/debit card the money will be released onto your account within 5-7 working days.
- Pets may not be left alone in the camping cabins and geo domes at any time.
- Only 1 car is permitted to park per camping cabin/ geo dome.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Tourers, Motor Homes and Tents Check-in/12:00 pm Check-out/12:00 pm
Hire Vans, Camping Cabins & GeoDomes Check-in/3:00 pm Check-out/10:00 am
Latest arrival time is 8pm – if we have not heard from you by 8:00pm on the day of your arrival we reserve the right to re-let the pitch. All pitches must be vacated by 12:00 noon (10:00 am for Hire units).
Cancellations and Amendments to Bookings
- We have a no refunds policy for bookings; however, we will try to accommodate a change of dates if notified up to 14 days in advance.
- There will be no refunds or alternative dates given to customers who want to depart early from the site.
- Acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch. We cannot guarantee that caravans booked together will be allocated side by side.
- Showers, washing machines and driers are coin operated.
- Portrush Medical Centre out of hours number is 0870 5329024
- There is a night watchman on from 9pm- 5am and can be contacted on 02870823537 ext.1 during these hours
- Hilltop Reception is open 9am-5pm Mon-Sun (off peak) and 9am-9pm Mon-Sun (July & August)
- Park gates open from 7am to 12 midnight
Anyone found defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property of the Park will face immediate eviction and prosecution. The pitch hirer will be responsible for and charged for any damage/breakages/loss caused by themselves or their visitors to the pitch, park facilities or to other camper’s property. Your personal belongings, vehicles, vans and their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Blair’s Caravans and its staff and agents shall not be liable for the loss, theft or damage of any property whilst they remain in the Blairs Caravan Park or Hilltop Holiday Park nor for any injury, accident or mishap to any person in the Parks, unless the same be caused or contributed to by any negligence or default on the part of Blair’s Caravans. Customers must ensure that their property is secure and fully insured for any unforeseen eventuality.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Customers should not at any time, make any noise which will cause annoyance or disturb other users of the site. Noise curfew between 11:00pm and 8:00am noncompliance may result in being removed from the site.
- No tent or caravan may be used for sleeping more than the number of people it was designed for. All equipment, such as gas & electrical appliances and camping gear must comply with Government regulations and all safety requirements.
- The sites are provided for holiday purposes only, and may not be used as a base for traders, dealers or contractors. Vehicles, items of equipment and any other property construed as being trade associated will be refused access to the site. No trading will be permitted on site.
- The over-head barrier is only open during office open hours; damage caused to the barrier due to negligent driving will result in the driver being charged the repair.
- Tent/Tourer tag must be placed on the outside of the Tent or Touring van by using the cable ties supplied and must be visible at all times.
- One car per a pitch is permitted for Touring Caravans, Tents, Camping Cabins and Geo Dome. Two cars are permitted at each Hire Van. All Visitors must park in the car park.
- There are to be no vehicles driving on either site between midnight and 7:00 am.
- Customers shall be responsible for any loss or damage caused by them and their property (e.g. car or caravan), to any of the park’s property or equipment and to other users’ property. The breakage of any fixture or fitting must be reported to staff. The cost of repair or replacement of any damaged property will be recoverable from the person responsible.
- All dogs must be kept under control, whilst on site, and on a short lead. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. If dog fouling occurs it must be cleared up immediately and placed in the bins provided. Pets are not permitted in any building.
- Open fires of any description are not permitted.
- Please ensure that all household waste is sorted and deposited in the relevant recycling bins located within the site. Non-recyclables must be placed in the general waste bins provided.
- Customers must observe all instructions from Caravan Park staff (including the movement of vehicles, caravans/tents) as well as information notices on display.
- Customers must not sell, assign or sub-let their right to keep a caravan/tent at the site. This site is for personal use only.
- No ball games are allowed between camping pitches/hard stands.
- Please ensure that all waste from chemical toilets is disposed of, using the facilities provided at the touring area.
- Any article found on the site must be handed into an onsite member of staff. At the end of the season unclaimed property will be disposed of.
- No caravan/tent may bear any form of advert, drawing, poster, emblem or slogan other than the manufacturer’s name plates or transfers.
- Children (under 16) must not be left unattended at any time. Parents are asked to supervise children properly so that they conduct themselves in an acceptable manner and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Children should be supervised when entering and leaving the Facilities and customers should take all other reasonable precautions for the safety of their children.
- Customers, whose name appears on the booking form, will be held solely responsible for the actions of those in his/her party whether staying onsite or visiting.
- Customers asked to leave the site shall remove their caravan/tent from the park immediately and forfeit amount paid.
- Customers must keep their pitch and facilities in a clean and tidy condition during their stay.
- Smoking is prohibited in all amenity buildings.
- No intoxicating liquor or other alcoholic refreshments of any kind should be consumed outside of your caravan pitch, any drunken or disorderly person will be asked to leave the caravan park.
- All customers should show courtesy, respect and consideration at all times to other customers.
- Excessive noise, bad language, unruly and intimidating behaviour will not be tolerated.
- No illegal substances or offensive weapons (replica or otherwise) may be brought onto the Park. All items deemed to be offensive weapons will be confiscated.
- Motorised scooters, quads and mini motors are not permitted on the site.
- Blairs Caravans reserve the right to refuse access to campers who have:
- breached site rules & regulations
- previously been asked to vacate the site
- previously been refused entry to the site
- All injuries and accidents must be reported to Caravan Park Staff immediately who will record details in the accident report forms.
- All customers must comply with the rules and regulations contained in this leaflet. Failure to do so will result in appropriate action being taken. Action taken will reflect the nature and severity of an incident and may not be carried out in the order below:
- verbal warning from park staff
- refusal of future bookings
- formal report made to the Police
- Blair’s caravans have a family ethos and therefore reserve the right to refuse groups of young people and single-sex groups.
- There is 24 hour CCTV in operation throughout both parks.
- Customers are responsible for the conduct of any visitors they bring onsite.
- Use of generators is prohibited.
- The playground opens at 8am and closes at 11pm. Parents must supervise their children using the playground at all times.
- Parents are solely responsible for their own children; Blair’s Caravans staff will not be responsible for bad behaviour or conflict.
These site rules are not exclusive or exhaustive. Blair’s Caravans retains the right to cancel any bookings that are made with false or incomplete information.
Blairs Caravan’s reserve the right to remove any persons from the site, at any time, on the grounds that their behaviour and/or actions are deemed to be in breach of the above conditions, or deemed to be offensive to staff or other persons using the site.