Rules and information for Hire Units (Statics, Cabins & domes)
- Check in is between 3:30pm and 5:30 pmplease contact the office if you wish to arrive at a later time.
- There is no smoking within the units.
- Strictly no dogs in the units with the exception of guide dogs.
- A £250 security deposit will be required by credit card or by cash on arrival when staying in a hire van, which will be returned upon inspection of the caravan on checkout morning.
- Inventory may be checked on arrival and departure of the hire van.
- The gas appliances in a hire van will be demonstrated by a member of staff on arrival.
- We require a signature of acceptance of the above on arrival.
- Commercial vehicles at hire vans may be asked to park in car park
- Only two vehicles are permitted at hire vans
Booking Conditions Advance Booking is advisable, especially at weekends and Bank Holidays. Bookings can be made by contacting the office during office hours Monday to Sunday.
CAMPING CABINS/ GEO DOME
- A £100 security deposit will be required by credit card or by cash on arrival when staying in a Camping Cabin, which will be returned upon inspection of the camping cabin on checkout morning. If the deposit is paid by credit/debit card the money will be released onto your account within 5-7 working days.
- Pets may not be left alone in the camping cabins and geo domes at any time.
- Only 1 car is permitted to park per camping cabin/ geo dome.
Payment & Pricing
Full payment will be required at time of booking. Payment can be made with all major credit cards (except AMEX) and all debit cards both over the phone and online. Cheques will only be accepted for bookings made 10 working days in advance and should be made out to ‘Blairs Caravans LTD’. Following your booking you will receive a receipt confirming payment – please bring your receipt when arriving to Hilltop Holiday Park. Cancellations and Amendments There will be no refunds or alternative dates given to customers who want to depart early from the site. A minimum of one week’s written notice in advance of arrival date is required to amend a booking to another available date within the season. There will be no refunds or alternative dates given to customers who cancel their booking less than 14 days before the arrival date. Management will only consider refunds in exceptional circumstances. Pitch Allocation Acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch as pitches will be allocated on arrival. We cannot guarantee that caravans booked in together will be beside each other on the site.
Arrival and Departure Customer’s checks in times are as follows;
- Tourer’s, motor homes and Tents 1:00 pm
- Hire vans, Camping Cabins and eco-domes 3:30 pm
Customer’s checkout times are as follows;
- Tourer’s, Motor home and Tents 12:00 noon
- Hire vans, Camping Cabins and Geo-Domes 10:00 am
Your arrival is welcome from 1pm (3:30 pm for hire units). Latest arrival time is 8pm – if we have not heard from you by 8:00pm on the day of your arrival we reserve the right to re-let the pitch. All pitches must be vacated by 12:00 noon (10:00 am for Hire units). No refunds will be given for departing nights early. Arrivals for Blairs Caravan Park must first report into Hilltop Holiday Park. Liability Anyone found defacing or causing damage to any buildings, equipment or property of the Park faces immediate eviction and prosecution. The pitch hirer will be responsible for and charged for any damage/breakages/loss caused by themselves or their visitors to the pitch or to any Park facilities or to other camper’s property. Your personal belongings, vehicles, vans and their accessories and contents are left at your own risk. Blairs caravan and its staff and agents shall not be liable for the loss, theft or damage of any property whilst they remain in the Blairs Caravan Park or Hilltop Holiday Park nor for any injury, accident or mishap to any person in the Parks, unless the same be caused or contributed to by any negligence or default on the part of Blairs Caravans. Customers must ensure that their property is secure and fully insured for any unforeseen eventuality.
Rules & Information
- No tent or caravan may be used for sleeping more than the number of people it was designed for. All equipment, such as gas & electrical appliances and camping gear must comply with Government regulations and all safety requirements.
- The sites are provided for holiday purposes only, and may not be used as a base for traders, dealers or contractors. Vehicles, items of equipment and any other property construed as being trade associated will be refused access to the site. No trading will be permitted on site.
- The over-head barrier is only open during office open hours damage caused to the barrier due to negligent driving will result in the driver being charged the repair bill.
- Customers shall not at any time, make any noise which will cause annoyance or disturb other users of the site. Noise of any kind between 11:00pm and 8:00am may result in being removed from the site.
- There are to be no vehicles driving around either site between midnight and 7:00 am.
- Customers shall be responsible for any loss or damage caused by them and their property (e.g. car or caravan), to any of the park’s property or equipment and to other users’ property. The breakage of any fixture or fitting must be reported to staff. The cost of repair or replacement of any damaged property will be recoverable from the person responsible.
- There is a NO PETS POLICY for Hire Vans, Camping Cabins and Geo Domes. All other dogs belonging to campers must be kept under control, whilst on site, and on a short lead. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. If dog fouling occurs it must be cleared up immediately and placed in the bins provided. Pets are not permitted in any building.
- Open fires of any description are not permitted.
- Please ensure that all household waste is sorted and deposited in the relevant recycling bins located within the site. Non-recyclables must be placed in the general waste bins provided.
- Customers must observe all instructions from Caravan Park staff (including the movement of vehicles, caravans/tents) as well as information notices on display.
- Customers must not sell, assign or sub-let their right to keep a caravan/tent at the site. This site is for personal use only.
- No ball games are allowed between camping pitches/hard stands.
- Please ensure that all waste from chemical toilets is disposed of, using the facilities provided at the bottom of the touring area
- Any article found on the site must be handed into an onsite member of staff. At the end of the season unclaimed property will be disposed of.
- No caravan/tent may bear any form of advert, drawing, poster, emblem or slogan other than the manufacturer’s name plates or transfers.
- Children (under 16) must not be left unattended at any time. Parents are asked to supervise children properly so that they conduct themselves in an acceptable manner and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Children should be supervised when entering and leaving the Facilities and customers should take all other reasonable precautions for the safety of their children.
- Customers, whose name appears on the booking form, will be held solely responsible for the actions of those in his/her party whether staying onsite or visiting.
- Customers asked to leave the site shall remove their caravan/tent from the park immediately and forfeit amount paid.
- Customers must keep their pitch and facilities in a clean and tidy condition during their stay.
- The Amenity Block is a No Smoking facility.
- No intoxicating liquor or other alcoholic refreshments of any kind should be consumed outside of your caravan pitch, any drunken or disorderly person will be asked to leave the caravan park.
- All customers should show courtesy, respect and consideration at all times to other customers.
- Excessive noise, bad language, unruly and intimidating behaviour will not be tolerated.
- No illegal substances or offensive weapons (replica or otherwise) may be brought onto the Park. All items deemed to be offensive weapons will be confiscated.
- Motorised scooters, quads and mini motos are not permitted on the site.
- Showers, washing machines and driers are coin operated.
- Blairs Caravans reserve the right to refuse access to campers who have:
- breached site rules & regulations
- previously been asked to vacate the site
- previously been refused entry to the site
- Full payment will be required at time of booking.
- All injuries and accidents must be reported to Caravan Park Staff immediately who will record details in the accident report forms.
- All customers must comply with the rules and regulations contained in this leaflet. Failure to do so will result in appropriate action being taken:
- verbal warning from park staff
- refusal of future bookings
- formal report made to the Police
- Action taken will reflect the nature and severity of an incident and may not be carried out in the order above.
- All customers must comply with the booking conditions which are available online or from caravan park staff.
- Blair’s caravans have a family ethos; we reserve the right to decline bookings from groups of young people and from single sex groups. In the event of a booking being accepted we may request an additional security deposit on arrival and at the first sign of trouble groups will be asked to leave resulting in the loss of the security deposit.
- These site rules are not exclusive and exhaustive. Blairs Caravans reserve the right to remove any persons from the site at any time where they believe their behaviour and or actions are causing annoyance or offence to staff or other persons using the site.
- There is 24 hour CCTV in operation throughout both parks.
- Please place Tent/tourer tag on the outside with the supplied cable tie, and motor home s display it in the dash that it is visible even with the blinds closed.
- One car per a pitch i.e. Tourer, tent, cabin and dome; two cars per hire van. All Visitors must park in the car park.
- Conduct of visitors is of the client’s responsibility.
- Under no conditions is there to be any generators.
- No awnings in Blairs Caravan Park. Awning pitches are available on Hilltop but must be requested prior to arrival.
- Hilltops reception is open 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Saturday and 12:00 noon to 5:00pm off peak.
- Hilltops reception is open 9:00am to 9:00pm Monday to Sunday peak season July & August
- There is a playground for children. It opens at 9am and closes at dusk or 22:00(whichever is first). Parents must supervise their children using the playground at all times.
- Portrush medical centre out of hours number is0870 5329024
- The Park(s) entrance/exit is open from 7:00 am until 12:00 midnight; gate opens foremergencies only contact the warden on (028) 7082 3537 and follow the instructions.
Breach of any of the above rules may result in future bookings being denied. Any behavior deemed to be a nuisance or anti-social by the management will not be tolerated and Management reserves the right to admission and eviction.