About Camping Cabins at Hilltop Holiday Park
A great and very different way to spend a few days experiencing the North Coast, Portrush and our holiday park! A favourite with the kids, and no hassle camping for mums and dads!
- 4 raised single mattresses- able to accommodate up to 4 adults or 2 adults/3 children
- TV, Kettle, microwave & fridge
- Dedicated showers and WCs
- Personal picnic and BBQ area
- Close to our hub, play park and sweet shop
Our 2023 Rates
Please note that our cabins can only be booked for a minimum of 2 night’s stay
You can check out availability and pricing by clicking here
Prices range from £99 off peak to £220 in July & August
Booking your #Happystay
You can book online or by email at any time, or by calling us during office hours.
At the time of booking full contact details are required and payment in full must be made in person. Cash and debit/credit cards are accepted
- Prices on our booking system are based on 2 night minimum stay
- All bookings made less than 4 weeks in advance must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Bookings made more than 4 weeks in advance (excluding Easter, NW200) may be secured by a deposit at the time of booking.
- Please note that you will be asked to provide a debit/credit card pre-authorisation of £100- which will be released should everything be found to be in good order on your departure & you return your barrier access card
- Balances must be paid 4 weeks before arrival.*
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you read and accept all our terms and condition prior to arrival. By booking with Blair’s Holiday Parks you agree to our terms and conditions
A copy of our terms and conditions can be found online by clicking here
We have dedicated pitches for visiting tourers, as well as seasonal places for long terms guests from March- October. So get in touch today!
Camping- but without the tent. You’re not sleeping on the ground, you’ve got heating and electricity too- it’s definitely the new way to camp!
Within walking distance from Portrush Town Centre, our blue flag beaches and our wonderful restaurants and attractions- our campsite is a must visit for the adventure family in 2023!