The High Ropes Course Manager is part of the Supporter Services management team with specific responsibility for the successful operation of our High Ropes Course& Climbing Activities at CastleWood Holiday Park, Antrim.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, energetic individual to lead a small, yet mighty team as we embark on our brand new high ropes course venture. You will be responsible for delivering an excellent high ropes course experience for all our #happystays customers.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure. You will possess a high level of organisational skills, have excellent interpersonal and management skills, and have a high attention to detail
You will be responsible for setting the direction of your teams day-day summer and winter works programmes, ensuring that they are driven to meeting targets, striving for continuous improvement so that all our guests, visitors and customers have great time on our high ropes course an come back for more!
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of working at and having Duty Manager and/or site management responsibility and experience at a successful high ropes course or similar activity
- Have the ability to package up adventure/climbing activities and attract individuals, businesses, community and school groups to maximise income for High Ropes Activity Centre
- Previous management experience and must be able to show the ability to lead, manage and motivate your team to deliver a plan
- An interest in, and appreciation of the impact that Marketing has on reaching targets
- Must be rescue trained (training to be given on the job)
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Customer service background and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and enjoys working with others
- Must be a team player and able to work with other colleagues and teams in a dynamic business
- Must like working outdoors and be confident working at height.
- First Aid At Work (to be obtained prior to start date)
- IT skills: Word processing, Excel, etc.
- H&S / Risk assessment skills
- Experience organising and delivering training
- High energy levels with a positive approach and outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confidence to ask for assistance and support when required
- Full driving license and own transport
- Corporate client experience
- Carpentry / practical DIY & Maintenance skills
- Marketing experience
- Recruitment experience
- Commercial business drive& administration experience
- Ability to delegate correctly
- Demonstrable ability to maintain standards in other people’s work
How To Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and if you also have some attributes from our desirable criteria
Then we want to hear from you!
We are asking that all candidates download an application pack and fill out or Application Form and return on or before 5pm on Friday 25th November 2023
A full job description, application pack, as well as guidance notes can be downloaded or requested via email:
Sorry, there's nothing to download yet - please try again later'