About our Marketing Coordinator Role
We are looking for an experienced creative, enthusiastic, energetic individual to be directly responsible for the promotion of Blair’s Holiday Park’s brand In Northern Ireland and Ireland. We want you to maintain our number 1 position as a family holiday destination in Portrush, help build our Castlewood Holiday Park experience, as well as the go-to brand for caravan sales.
The successful candidate will also be directly responsible for developing, coordinating and delivering online and offline marketing campaigns to promote our diverse range of services across all our holiday park locations.
The Type of Person We Need!
You will be a self-starter and ambitious, have the ability to work with limited supervision, with a desire to drive continuous improvement within your areas of responsibility. You will have the ability to work well under pressure. You will have the flexibility to work hours determined by the business from time- time- which may include working evenings and weekends . You are a creative and innovative thinker with a passion for staying ahead of industry trends. You will possess a high level of organisational skills and have a high attention to detail. You will be directly responsible for all marketing aspects of the business and will support key income generating areas, ensuring all marketing efforts directly support the Sales and Holiday Destination/ Experience teams to meet targets.
You will possess excellent and effective interpersonal skills and communication skills and be an enthusiastic team player ready for a challenge!
- Qualified to at least degree level in a Marketing/ or a Business Degree or relevant discipline
- Proven experience in a marketing role with minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven Experience in working with agencies to develop fit for purpose Website and Apps, as well as proven working experience and knowledge of how to manage and update these marketing assets
- An excellent track record of coordinating multi -media marketing campaigns
- Practical marketing experience in delivering online and offline campaigns, as well as delivering comprehensive evaluation and analysis
- Practical experience in design software- ie canva or similar
- Proficiency in media booking, including press, radio, and paid social media.
- Excellent project management skills with a keen eye for detail in creative, design, and copy.
- Budget management skills and the ability to analyse and interpret marketing data.
- IT Literate and experience in all Office suite applications
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
And if you have some of our desirable Criteria
- Experience in Working in a similar leisure based environment
- First Aid Trained
- Access NI Checked
- Experience of delivering Customer Engagement Events, as well as industry trade show events
How To Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and if you also have some attributes from our desirable criteria
Then we want to hear from you!
We are asking that all candidates download an application pack and fill out or Application Form and return on or before 5pm on Friday 25th November 2023
A full job description, application pack, as well as guidance notes can be downloaded or requested via email: