Sales Manager- All Holiday Parks
Looking to step into a career which will be different every day, creating amazing memories at work?!
Then why not consider applying for our Sales Manager post at Blair’s Holiday Parks. This role will be based at our Hilltop Holiday Park, Portrush, as well as our Castlewood Holiday Park, Antrim.
You’ll be joining the most successful holiday park business in Ireland, proud to deliver 4 * and 5 * self- catering accommodation across 3 holiday parks in Portrush, and more recently our newly developed venture at 5* CastleWood Holiday Park, Antrim.
With 4 Holiday Park locations with 900 privately owned holiday homes to self-catering luxury caravans with spa facilities, as well as touring sites, camping cabins, geo domes and camping sites – this is a role with a little more variety and life to it!
Joining Blair’s Holiday Parks means opportunities for career progression and job satisfaction every step of the way! Not only will you be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team which always strives towards surpassing our customer’s expectation- you’ll enjoy some great work related perks too!
So, if you are hardworking, work well as part of a team, have high attention to detail, relish challenges and finding solutions and would look forward to helping deliver our #happystays ethos – then you’re for us!
JOB SUMMARY/MAIN PURPOSE of Sales Manager Role
The post holder will have responsibility for overall Caravan Sales operations of Blairs Caravans Ltd across all the company locations. This will include purchase of new and used caravan, sales target for the year, warranty and aftersales, transport of caravans, hire purchase and stocking plans.
Essential Criteria: Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 year’s previous and proven success of working in a Sales Manager role within the caravan sales/ holiday park industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Relationship/ Account Management Skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to present to customer and group audience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of team management or in leadership role- experience of training, appraising and developing a team
- Experience of working collaboratively with other core areas of the business to deliver company objectives
- Working knowledge, experience and Understanding of roles associated health and safety policies
- Experience of budgetary control and implementation of cost control measures
- Proven track record of meeting operational targets and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- High intrinsic self-motivation
- Driven to meet targets
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to mentor, drive and lead sales team to meet targets across all sales and aftersales functions
- Positive, confident, determined approach
- A high level of IT literacy, including knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of Managing and Utilising CRM systems for sales processes would be advantageous but not essential
- Willingness and ability to travel with occasional overnight trips, travelling abroad and on weekends.
- Excellent Time management skills
- Valid driving licence
Please see full job description for all essential criteria, as well as main roles and responsibilities