What’s included in your Gold Luxury Hire-van Package at Castlewood Holiday Park, Antrim?
Our Gold luxury holiday home will boast all the home comforts you need- an electric fire, a spacious lounge & dining area, as well as fully equipped kitchen. Your holiday hire van also has 2 twin rooms and a spacious double-bed in our master suite, with en- suite w/c facility.
So it really is a home away from home!
Not only will you be able to enjoy your #happystay2023 in a lavish hire-van, you’ll have your very own PVC decking, as well as garden furniture
Add an extra splash and a book a hot tub to really soak up your #happystay
Hire a hot tub for your week stay from £350, 3- night stay from £200 or your 2- night stay from £150!
To add on a hot tub- simply add in your hot tub extra when you are booking online with us, or give our booking team a call on 028 7082 3537 or email email@example.com
If you decide to add in a hot tub for your #happystay, we’d be delighted to get that all ready for you. If you could let us know at least 48 hours before your stay that you wish to add on a hot tub, we’ll have that ready for your splashing good time.
If you decided that you wish to add on a hot tub, whilst you are staying with us, please call reception on 028 7082 3537 as soon as possible, and we’ll endeavour to have your hot tub filled and ready for use in the quickest time frame.
We’ll inform you when you book and pay for your addon hot tub, when you can expect to be able to splash around!
Everything you need for your Gold Hire- Van Stay
- 3 Bedrooms (2 twin, 1 Double Master Suite)
- 1 Family Shower Room
- 1 En-suite W/C Facility
- Fully equipped kitchen & utensils
- Private PVC decking and garden dining furniture
- TV & Netflix
- Luxury Toiletries
- Sumptuous Welcome package for our all Gold Hire-Van guests (week stays)
- Bed- linen and towels
- Extra Towels and Dressing Gowns will be provided when you book a hot tub
Bookings and Rates for 2023
- 1 week stays throughout May from £425
- 2 night Weekend stay from £175
- 2 night Mid Week stay from £150
- Bank Holiday Weekend Stays from £299 (Fri- Mon)
Summer Stays- From 30th June- 25th August
- £549 for 1 week stay in July or August * please note prices may vary at peak times
- £299 for 3 night stay (Fri- Mon)
- £399 for 4 night stay (Mon-Fri)
- £299 3 night August Bank holiday (25th-28th August), 2 night stay from 26th-28th August from £199
- £175 2 night weekend stay
- £150 2 night mid-week stay
- £425 1 week stay throughout Sept & October
- £499 1 week stay for Halloween Holidays (Fri 27th- 2nd November)
Booking your #Happystay
You can book online or by email at any time, or by calling us during office hours.
At the time of booking full contact details are required and payment in full must be made in person. Cash and debit/credit cards are accepted
- Prices on our booking system are based on 2 night minimum stay
- All bookings made less than 4 weeks in advance must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Bookings made more than 4 weeks in advance (excluding Easter, NW200) may be secured by a deposit at the time of booking.
- Please note that you will be asked to provide a debit/credit card pre-authorisation of £100- which will be released should everything be found to be in good order on your departure & you return your barrier access card
- Balances must be paid 4 weeks before arrival.*
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you read and accept all our terms and condition prior to arrival. By booking with Blair’s Holiday Parks you agree to our terms and conditions
A copy of our terms and conditions can be found online by clicking here
CastleWood Phase 1 & 2 Development
As you know, should you book your #happystays2023 at CastleWood Holiday Park, you are visiting us just as we have completed the 1st & 2nd phase of our 3 phase development
Whilst we always strive to deliver a fantastic #happystays holiday, we would appreciate your understanding if you experience some things which do not go to plan. You may encounter some teething problems, but please be assured our team will rectify any issues,within our power, as soon as possible!
We also would like to apologise for the appearance of some areas in and around CastleWood Holiday Park. We are working hard to develop the next stages of your future #happystays. By spring 2023, we will have completed phase 2, bringing 50 new touring sites, our #happystays playpark and our hugely anticipated high ropes course – CastleWood Tree Top Adventure
Should you have any questions about our facilities, what to bring on your #happystays with us, or what there is to do whilst you are here- please do not hesitate to give our CastleWood team a call on 028 7082 3537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team would be more than delighted to help you with any questions you may have!