Redwood Lodge at Castlewood
Available to hire for 2023
What’s included in your Redwood Luxury Lodge Package?
We think this is definitely our most luxurious of #happystays YET!
Our RedWood Lodge is located at our Castlewood Holiday Park, Antrim
Impeccably decorated, our Redwood Lodge boasts all the home comforts you need & so much more! With an electric fire, an extra spacious lounge with Smart TV & a large dining area, as well as a fully equipped kitchen with your very own dishwasher and washing machine, you may not want to go back to reality!
Our Redwood Lodge sleeps 6 with 1 Double Master Suite and accompanying shower room, 2 twin rooms & 1 family bathroom.. it really is a home away from home!
Not only will you be able to enjoy your #happystay2023 in our most lavish hire van, you’ll have your very own PVC decking, as well as rattan garden furniture, separate patio table, and chairs, and but best of all – our RedWood Lodge comes equipped with your very own private hot tub!
Bookings and Rates for 2023
We are busy working away developing our new holiday park in Antrim and our Redwood Lodge is now ready to book from now until Dec 2023.
Everything you need for your #happystay in the RedWood Lodge
- Private Hot tub with PVC Decking
- Front decking and Rattan Patio Furniture Set
- 3 Bedrooms (2 twin, 1 Double Master Suite)
- 1 Family Bathroom (including shower over bath)
- 1 En-suite shower & w/c
- Fully equipped kitchen & utensils- including dishwasher and washing machine
- TV & Netflix
- Luxury Toiletries
- Sumptuous Welcome package for our all Redwood Lodge guests
- Bed- linen and towels (extra towels and pillows provided subject to availability)
Our Rates 2023
Prices are per caravan and are for families* (Up to 2 adults and 3 children or 4 adults)
Please note that a deposit of £200 will secure your stay.
- Prices on our booking system are based on 2-night minimum stay & on 2 adults + 3 children sharing or 4 adults
- Additional adults will incur an additional cost
- All bookings made less than 4 weeks in advance must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Bookings made more than 4 weeks in advance may be secured by a deposit at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required for Easter Bookings
- Please note that you will be asked to provide a debit/credit card pre-authorisation of £250 – which will be released should everything be found to be in good order on your departure
- Luxury Holiday Home rates include gas & electricity
- Cots and Highchairs (subject to availability) £5.00 each. Please request these additional items at the time of booking
Booking your #Happystay
You can book online or by email at any time, or by calling us during office hours.
At the time of booking full contact details are required and payment in full must be made in person. Cash and debit/credit cards are accepted
Hire caravans, camping cabins, geodomes, and camping is not suitable for groups of young persons and is only available to families and couples over the age of 25. Please do not book if you are a group as refusal may offend and bookings are non-refundable.
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you read and accept all our terms and condition prior to arrival. By booking with Blair’s Holiday Parks you agree to our terms and conditions
A copy of our terms and conditions can be found online by clicking here
CastleWood Phase 1 Development
As you know, should you book your #happystays2023 at CastleWood Holiday Park, you are visiting us just as we have completed the first phase & will have completed phase 2 by Spring 2023 of our 3 phase development.
Whilst we always strive to deliver a fantastic #happystays holiday, we would appreciate your understanding if you experience some things which do not go to plan. You may encounter some teething problems, but please be assured our team will rectify any issues, within our power, as soon as possible!
We also would like to apologise for the appearance of some areas in and around CastleWood Holiday Park. We are working hard to develop the next stages of your future #happystays. By spring 2023, we will have completed phase 2, bringing 50 new touring sites, our #happystays playpark and our hugely anticipated high ropes course- CastleWood Tree Top Adventure
Should you have any questions about our facilities, what to bring on your #happystays with us, or what there is to do whilst you are here- please do not hesitate to give our CastleWood team a call on 028 7082 3537 or email email@example.com. Our team would be more than delighted to help you with any questions you may have!