It's back by popular demand!
It’s Blair’s Got Talent!
We can’t wait to judge you all on your talents!
Are you the future singing Supremes, a disco dance crew, the next boy band, or maybe you have some unique magical powers, or comedic timing destined for stardom – if so?…Then we want to hear from you!
1st Place £50 cash prize
2nd place runner up £25 cash prize
3rd place runner up £10 cash prize
Prizes will be given out as part of the Blair’s Got Talent Final showcase on Fri 23rd August
Auditions and Heats
- We’ll be holding auditions for the final talent show case on Wed 21st and Thurs 22nd August at the Hub
- All you need to do is register online or at the Hub and over those two dates, we’ll be holding heats to decide to makes our grand finale!
- We’ll be opening the hub doors at 7pm over those two dates- our judges will be ready to welcome you and we can’t wait to meet our budding starlets!
Blair’s Got Talent Final Show Case
- For those who make the final – it will be the final show case from 7pm on Fri 23rd August at the Hub
- Our judges will be there- and we hope that you the audience will be there too, as you will be voting for the contestant who will be crowned the winner of Blair’s Got Talent 2019!
- Please note that our Hub has a limited seating capacity of 50- so please do ensure that you are on time to get a seat.
Here’s some guidelines for Blairs’ Got Talent
- As much as we would love to show case everyone’s talent- we will have a maximum if 10 contests for the show case finale on Fri 23rd August
- We hope that our Blair’s Got Talen showcase runs from 7pm to 9pm – including prize giving. We will update throughout the night should we overrun
- The audience, as well as judges will vote on who wins Blair’s Got Talent. This will be a ballot system with the contestant with the most votes winning
- Only those who have made it through auditions and heats will be allowed to perform at the finale of Blair’s Got Talent
- Blair’s Got talent is open to all children on site – up to 18 years old
- Whilst all efforts will be made to ensure that each performance has the support of Blair’s- we cannot provide professional technical support and so please bear this in mind when submitting your application
- There will be a performance area in the Hub, with microphone, and backing vocal music can be supplied. However this needs to be detailed to the Blair’s Team in advance of the heats and auditions.
- Please ensure that music/song choices for performance are family friendly and non offensive
- Blair’s Management Team decision and ballot counts are final
- This is friendly fun and should remain so throughout the night
- We appreciate all those who have the courage to get up and perform in front of others
- We accept and welcome people of all backgrounds and abilities