Blair’s Ultimate Team Challenge is back this year! And we’re challenging you and you friends and family to get a team together and see- who will be the champions of Blair’s Holiday Parks 2019.
Our challenges will test the physical, mental and collective skills of your team.
We’ve got a few favourite challenges returning, as well as some interesting new ones which we hope you will like!
This event is entirely free to enter- as it’s our thank you to you and our end of summer celebrations, but we’d love you to simply register your team- so we can ensure our Champions Challenge is an enjoyable experience for you all!
Here’s a few top tips for the day- to make sure you know what’s going on, what to expect and how to prepare to be the 2019 Blair’s Champion 2019!
Who Can Enter
- Anyone! from any one of our Blair’s Holiday Parks can enter, as well as our Blair’s Customers at Juniper Hill and Carrick Dhu.
- You can get a team together of friends & families, as long as there are a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 persons per team
How to enter?
- Get yourself a team name
- Register online via the form below
- Just ensure you include your team name, number, team leader details- phone number, email, site address, as well as your team member’s names
- Register before the 23rd August 12 noon
- Depending on team numbers- we will be accepting team registration on the day from 10am-12 noon, but we would strongly advise that you register online
What Challenges will there be?
- We’ve got an array of challenges to ensure that this really is just some good , clean family fun for everyone!
- We’ll have archery, an assault course, welly wanging, tug’o war, sack relay race, 10 quick fire questions, bridge building challenge and tangaram square challenge – something for all ages and abilities.
How does it work
- Teams will be welcome to our challenge area from 10am – 1pm
- Your 8 challenges should take about 1-1.5 hours to complete * this depends on how many teams and people are in the challenge area.
- We hope to be finished up by 4pm to announce our winners- so if you have come down early and finished before 4pm- we would love you to come back for our prize giving ceremony
- We’ll take you through some health and safety checks
- You’ll be given your own score card- which you will need to carry with you and at every challenge- you will be given a score by our youth team- this will be dependent on the challenge- ie a time challenge, a score out of ten and so on.
- We too will be keeping scores and do remember this really is supposed to be a lot of fun for everyone!
- You will be asked to go to a challenge to start and then make your way around our 8 challenges
- Some challenges you will be doing on your own, others you will be competing against another team- ie Tug o War * where a team is not present – you will go against our youth team
What you might win?
- We’ll have certificates for all the teams who take part on the day as thank you for your participation and as a little momento of the day
- There will be medals for 2nd and 3rd runner up prizes, as well as certificates
- There will be a winning trophy for the team who places 1st Overall, as well as bragging rights as the Blair’s Champion of 2019 until next year
A Few Rules
- We will be running a fair and fun champions challenge
- This is more about participation than winning
- Listen carefully to your challenge station leader about rules and regulations
- Your score will be the one given to you by your challenge station leader (we will have our own -so there’s no point of amending)
- Blair’s Champion’s Challenge Referee’s decision is final
- Have Fun. Play Fair
*Please note that our events and activities are subject to participation numbers, weather conditions and may be cancelled due to poor turn out and adverse weather*