Valentine's Weekend/Mid Term Break Holiday Give-Away
To help launch our brand new #happystay packages 2020 with Blair’s Holiday Parks, we are giving away a diamond stay package over valentine’s weekend!
Yes you read it right!
A luxurious weekend stay, in our most indulgent holiday homes yet!
And all for free!
You have the chance to win a romantic weekend break, living your best life in our premium stay package at our most relaxing holiday park- Craigahulliar, Portrush
One lucky winner will have the chance to bring their partner, family or friends * on this 2 night get away to the port. You’ll be enjoying luxury holiday homes at their highest with our brand new 2020 Glenmore Lodge!
Oh and did we mention your very own private hot tub? Need we say more???!!!!
Check out all you need to know about our Diamond Package by visiting our Diamond Package Stay Page
How to enter
Simply to go our facebook page, like our facebook page, share our competition post and in our competition post, please use the comment section & tag the people you would bring with you. Don’t forget to let us know why you would love to win this valentine’s day weekend in a couple of simple sentences!
*Terms and conditions will apply for this weekend give away and Blair’s Holiday Parks will have final say in competition winner
The lucky winner will be announced on Fri 24th Jan 2020!
Our prize on Offer
- The prize covers accommodation for up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children. Additional adults and children will incur costs associated with our 2020 Seasonal prices, in agreement with management at time of prize offering.
- The weekend stay is from check in at 3pm on Friday 14th February 2020 to check out Sunday 16th Feb at 10am.
- At check in you will be required to provide a £250 refundable deposit in cash or via credit/debit card This will be transferred back to you in full or less the amount required for any repairs or replacement due to damage caused by you or your party whilst staying in our luxury holiday homes.
- The prize winner and guests will agree to adhere to our site rules and regulations. The named prize winner has full responsibility to ensure that they themselves and their guests behave accordingly whilst on site and failure to do so will result in guest being asked to leave site immediately.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all UK residents over the age of 25 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants must be 25 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to win the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
When to enter
- The competition commences on 7th Jan 2020 concludes on Fri 24th Jan 2020 at 3pm. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
Entrants may enter the competition by
- Liking Blair’s Holiday Park’s Facebook Page
- Sharing the competition post
- Tagging those people in the competition post whom they would bring should they win
- Commenting in the comment section why they would love to win the competition
- The cost of entry is FREE
Terms and Conditions
A full detailed set of terms and conditions for this competition can be found by clicking the link below