25th June 2020
How is Blair’s keeping people safe and secure at our holiday parks?
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols, focusing on all public areas and all accommodation
- Customer facing desks and till points will be fitted with plastic screens
- Where possible, we will encourage contactless methods of payment
- Signs are in place to help guests remember to adhere to social distance guidelines
- Signage is in place in all communal areas to remind people about good hand hygiene
- We have dedicated hand sanitiser units in public areas to assist with good hand hygiene practices
- We have introduced queuing systems at our main reception office, shop and some other communal areas
Arrival and Check in/out procedures (this is for visitors only)
- We want to keep everyone on our holiday parks safe, so please do not travel if you are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus. For all symptoms and government guidance please click here
- Our new check in process will make your arrival experience quicker and faster, giving you access to your holiday home straight away
- Each holiday hire van, cabin and geo dome will have a lock box containing keys to access your holiday home so you can begin your #happstay
- You will receive an email the day before your #happystay with Blair’s Holiday Parks. This email will give you instructions and on how to obtain your key from the lock box and a code to access your keys
- You will receive a phone call from our reception team on the morning of your #happystay so that we can authorise your security deposit. Payment will be processed before your arrival to avoid any need to queue at reception- so you can go straight to your #happystay accommodation when you arrive!
- A security deposit of £250 and £100 will be required for Hire vans and Cabins respectfully
- Check in will begin from 4pm on your check in day
- Your welcome pack will give you everything you need to know about operating appliances and we also have a handy informative video for you to view to help with any questions you may have- which you will have received on our check in email
- Should you require assistance- please call our office number on 028 7082 3537. Please do not come to our main reception office unless necessary.
- Reception will be open but queuing systems will be in place as well as clear signposting to help maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Check out is at 9am on your check out day. Simply strip your bed linen, leaving the sheets in the linen bags provided, in the bedrooms of the hire van. Leave your keys securely back in the lock box on your departure day and dispose of your rubbish at our bins on your exit.
Around Blair’s Holiday Parks
- To help keep us all safe and secure we have introduced new ways to help our guests around our holiday parks.
- Where possible, we would ask that you limit your visits to our main office and that you try and call our reception team on 028 7082 3537 in the hope we may be able to help you over the phone
- Please be advised that our office is open on site and we have introduced a queuing system, with a “one in one out” policy to help with social distancing. We would like to thank you in advance for assisting in waiting patiently for our assistance.
- We would like to remind you that the same government guidelines apply here on site, at your holiday home, as they would at home. So please do respect government guidelines on social distancing, hand hygiene, social gatherings and ensure you and your booking party/family always conduct yourself as stated in the government guidelines
- For further information on government guidelines, please visit
- Please ensure that you adhere to social distancing within our communal facilities- as reminded by our signage and that you use the hand sanitiser provided
- Our wc facilities also have some useful hints and tips on how you wash your hands
- We have introduced new hand sanitiser stations around our parks to help guests maintain good hand hygiene and signage to help guests remember social distancing guidelines
Our hand sanitising stations can be found at the following locations
- Hilltop Holiday Park Play Park Entrances
- Hilltop Holiday Park Hub Shop Entrance
- Hilltop Holiday Park Main Reception and Sales Office
- Hilltop Holiday Park Laundry Room
- Blair’s Play Park Entrance
- Blair’s Laundry Room and WC facilities
- Craigahulliar Holiday Play Park Entrance
- Craigahulliar Laundry Room and WC facility
- Touring and Campsite WC facility
Communal Area Cleaning Teams
- We are introducing dedicated cleaning teams who will be focused on all communal areas of our holiday park.
- At peak times we will have a cleaner dedicated to cleaning our communal WC facilities, laundry facilities on all our holiday parks
- Our cleaning team will pay particular attention to high volume, high touch points like door handles, counter tops, payment mechanisms, bathroom fittings
Our #happystays accommodation (for hirevan /visitors only)
- We want our guests to feel safe and secure whilst on holiday here at Blair’s Holiday Parks. We have introduced new heightened cleaning regimes and we’re ensuring our cleaning teams have a high personal approach to hygiene and also increased the time spent cleaning our #happystays accommodation.
- Within each holiday home, cabin and dome we are spending more time on each clean, ensuring we focus on high touch areas and our enhanced cleaning process which means that every part of our self-catering accommodation is cleaned to the same exceptionally high standard..
- Our enhanced cleaning programme covers handles and knobs, hard surfaces such as tv units, coffee tables, selves, cupboards, switches and controls, appliances, bathroom fittings, waste areas, as well as hand rails and latches on decking areas
- Once cleaned, each holiday home is inspected by our cleaning manager. When deemed ready for guests, our holiday homes are closed and ready for your arrival
- In addition to our team, we are asking our guests to also consider increasing the frequency of hand washing and use of hand sanitisers and, should guests wish to do so, they can voluntarily wear a face covering whilst on park.
Our cleaning standards are extremely high
- If, on arrival to your holiday home, you find it is not cleaned to the high standards we expect, please contact Reception immediately. A member of our cleaning team will inspect your holiday home with you, whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- If the caravan is not clean to the standards we expect- we would then like the opportunity to clean your holiday home again to meet the high standards we set, so that you can carry on enjoying your holiday. However, if you feel this is not possible, we will endeavour to find you alternative accommodation on our holiday park so you can then continue to enjoy your holiday
Events and Youth Activities
- Due to social distancing guidelines, we are unable to run our youth programme or event activities this season. However we look forward to welcoming you back next season to our Blair’s Bears and Juniors club, as well as the many wonderful family fun activities organised to keep your little ones ( and not so young ones) entertained!
- Our pool tables are still available at the Hub. Please ask our shop attendant for cues and chalk. We only ask that you use good hygiene practices and adhere to social distancing.
Play Park Facilities
- As of the 26th June 2020, from 3pm we will be trialling the opening of our play parks at all of our holiday sites.
- We are advising that all children must always be supervised in the play park by an appropriate guardian. Parental responsibility of all children on site is reiterated in our playpark rules as well as visitor and customer handbooks.
- We are asking that all children have appropriate guardian supervision in order to maintain social distancing guidelines and to help with hand hygiene.
- At Hilltop, at key times, we will have a play park attendant on duty. The play park attendant will be helping to maintain social distancing guidelines and to ensure that those children in the playpark are always supervised.
- We really want our playparks to be open and we want to ensure that all children on site get to enjoy our facilities and have a #happystay– but only within our health and safety guidelines.
- Please be advised, if these rules are flouted and ignored, then sadly, we will have no alternative but to close our play park facilities.
- We hope you understand that we want to provide you and your family with a safe environment to enjoy your holiday and #happystay with Blair’s and we hope that you can help us and our play park attendant too!
Our Sweet & Gift Shop & Coffee Dock
- Our shop will be open everyday from 10am-10pm from Friday 26th June 2020
- In our shop we have introduced a queuing system, dedicated social distancing areas and we have a 3 person capacity in store to ensure social distancing guidelines can be met.
- We have a hand sanitiser station at the entrance of the shop and each customer will be asked to use this to promote good hand hygiene upon entry.
- We have a heightened cleaning regime in place- cleaning high touch areas including door handles, pool tables, counter tops, drinks and ice cream fridges, as well coffee machine and payment mechanisms.
- We will be encouraging contactless methods of payment wherever possible and have fitted plastic screens at our till points to further protect our team and customers.
- Where possible- we would ask that very young children are accompanied by an appropriate guardian in store- to help with hand hygiene and social distancing.
Sales: Can I still see what caravans are for sale across all of your parks?
- Yes, we’ve left all of our current caravans for sale on the website and our team will endeavour to keep those listings up to date.
- If you’re interested in a particular caravan then please get in touch on 028 7082 3537 and we’ll be more than happy to chat through your requirements.
- We are able to offer on-site visits and you can make an appointment with our sales team by simply calling 028 7082 3537
- Please be advised that we are operating a queueing system at our main reception office and our appointments will be in accordance with social distancing guidelines
- For more information on our holiday homes for sale, you can contact us on 028 7082 3537.
19th May 2020
We are proceeding with bookings that have been placed throughout July and August, If you have a balance to pay we are not requesting payment at this time and will be in contact closer to the time of arrival.
Anyone who would like to place a booking, we will update our website and Facebook page with more information in due course.
10th April 2020
Anyone who has placed a booking up to the end of June 2020 has been contacted via email or letter. Any bookings from July onwards, we will be in contact closer to the time.
If you have a booking before the end of June and not received any communications, please email reception with your booking details at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.
23rd March 2020
Information for customers who have booked a hire caravan, camping pod, geo dome or short stay in a touring caravan.
- At present we have contacted all customers who have booked a stay within the next two weeks.
- If your stay date is further away than this, we will contact you by email or telephone at least 14 days before your arrival date.
- Please don’t telephone on our emergency number as this is for emergencies only
Where can I receive more information about Coronavirus?
Check the GOV.UK website for the most up-to-date information: https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/coronavirus
Public Health Agency https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/news/covid-19-coronavirus
If you are impacted by this advice, have any symptoms of Coronavirus or have any concerns please call the dedicated line for the most up to date information:
If you have any questions relating to Coronavirus, please visit our FAQs.