We know that there can be a lot to think of when getting ready for your holiday. Below we hope to answer any questions you may have ahead of your arrival! We hope you have a great #happystay with Blair’s Holiday Parks
Updated 15th June 2021
How is Blair’s keeping people safe and secure at our holiday parks?
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols, focusing on all public areas and all accommodation
- Customer facing desks and till points will be fitted with plastic screens
- Where possible, we will encourage contactless methods of payment
- Signs are in place to help guests remember to adhere to social distance guidelines
- Signage is in place in all communal areas to remind people about good hand hygiene
- We have dedicated hand sanitiser units in public areas to assist with good hand hygiene practices
- We have introduced queuing systems at our main reception office, shop and some other communal areas
Before you arrive
Before you arrive at your holiday park- you will receive information with regards to your booking. This will include the location of your chosen accommodation, your holiday home number, a barrier code, as well as a key lock box code.
- Gold and Platinum Holiday Homes and Camping Cabins are located at our Hilltop Holiday Park- 60 Loguestown Road, Porrtush, BT56 8PD
- You will have been sent a unique barrier code -which will give you access to our Hilltop Holiday Park
- Blair’s Diamond Holiday Homes are located at our Craigahulliar Holiday Park, 23 Ballymacrea Road, Portrush, BT56 8NN
- You will need to park your car in the car park before you enter Craigahulliar Holiday Park. You can then access your keys and barrier card from the key lock box.
- You can then use your barrier card to allow vehicular access through the barrier to your diamond holiday home
The key lock box code will allow you to access the keys for holiday home
You will find your Guest Handbook in your accommodation on arrival. Within the handbook, you will find park maps and all the information you should need to enjoy your holiday with us.
What shall I bring with me? (just a few suggestions)
You can check out our useful walk through videos on our website to double check what we provide and help you decide what you think you need to bring in addition.
Videos can be found on our website blairsholidayparks.com/stay or by clicking the links :
- Luxury Holiday Homes Gold
- Luxury Holiday Homes Platinum
- Luxury Holiday Homes Diamond
- Camping Cabins
- Geo Domes
The lead-up to your holiday is always exciting and we don’t want you to forget anything
so here’s a wee checklist:
- We provide washing-up bits; including a cloth and washing-up liquid, as well as hand soap in our luxury holiday homes
- We provide bedding, towels, and a tea towel our luxury holiday homes
- We provide crockery, cutlery as well as pots, pans and additional oven accessories for our luxury holiday homes
- We provide some some loo roll, toiletries and a toilet brush in luxury holiday homes
- A hairdryer is provided in our luxury hire home
- You can add on items such as an iron/ironing board/ a travel cot for a minimal extra charge for your luxury holiday home booking
- Our camping cabins come equipped with 4 single mattresses, a microwave, a fridge, as well as a kettle and TV. There is a wash-hand basin for an external washing up area, as well as a dustpan and brush
- We would advise that you bring bedding, towels, as well as your associated toiletries for the duration of your stay. Blair’s Holiday Park’s Cabin World has a dedicated shower and toilet block.
- Your cabin also comes with a dedicated picnic table
- Showers are operated by £1 coins for 7 mins
- Our geo-domes come equipped with a heater, floor lighting, as well as electrical points
- We would advise that you bring your camping equipment, towels, as well as your associated toiletries for the duration of your stay. Our geo domes are located near our touring site shower and toilet block.
- Your geo dome also comes with a dedicated picnic table
- Showers are operated by £1 coins for 7 mins
Can I park next to my accommodation?
You will either have a space next to your accommodation or in a communal area a short distance away. There is a 10mph speed limit across the park, allowing for a safe and relaxing environment.
Our luxury holiday homes has car parking space for 2 vehilces . Our cabins have space for 1 vehicle and we ask that Geo Dome customer park in communal parking space next to our shower and toilet block area . Please be advised additional vehicles will need to be parked in our main carpark
Holiday essentials from us
We know it’s not always possible to squeeze everything you need into your car. That’s why we have a range of hire goods available. You can add these in at the time of your booking, or add them on to your booking before your arrive. We have cots, high chairs, irons and ironing boars and even extra linen *subject to availability.
There are local shops and a local supermarket less than 2min drive from our Holiday Parks- towards Portrush town centre. Other well known supermarkets are a 5 min drive towards a larger town of Coleraine.
Is all accommodation heated?
Our luxury holiday accommodation has either an electric heater in the lounge area, as well as gas heating. Our cabins and geo domes have an electric heater.
Nights can be chilly at certain times of the year, so if you feel the cold or have young children, you may wish to bring an extra blanket or duvet.
Entertaining days and nights
Sadly, due to Coronavirus Restrictions, we have taken the difficult decision not to hold any events and/or run a youth programme this year. However, we do hope to have this all up and running by 2022!
Please note that we our Holiday Parks Playparks and our Hilltop Sweet Shop are fully operation
Our playparks open from 8am-11pm* (or when the lights come on in the playpark). The sweetshop (next to the park) is open from 10am-10pm throughout July and August *subject to demand. Please note that we ask that children be supervised at all times whilst using the playpark.
What if I have a special request?
Give us a call on 028 7082 3537 or email us on email@example.com and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
What time do I have to leave the park?
On the day of departure we ask that all our guests leave their luxury holiday homes by 9am. Camping cabins and Geo Domes must vacate by 9am.
Touring customers and Camp Site customers depart before 12 noon
The cleaning team will be on site from 9am, and may politely ask for you to depart in order for us to prepare for our next set of visitors.
Please be aware that our earlier check out time is due to heightened cleaning regimes for health and safety of all our guests on our holiday parks. We realise that this is an earlier time, and where we can, we will consider a later check out time.
However, throughout July and August, a later check out time request is not available.
On departure, we ask that you strip your bed linen *(where applicable) and leave in the family bathroom. We hope that you leave your holiday home accommodation in good clean condition for our next guests. If a longer cleaning time was required to bring our holiday home up to standard for our next visitors, we will call you to discuss this and be advised that you will be charged for this. We will discuss the amount with you before any payments are deducted.
We would also ask that you turn off all lights and heating and remove all rubbish from your accommodation and dispose at our bin bay area.
Our bin bay area is past our exit barriers on your way out of our holiday parks- this is located on our holiday park maps which can be found in your visitor handbook.
Blair’s Holiday Park’s Maps can also be found on our website and downloaded by clicking here
We would like to thank you for complying with our check out system.
Can I extend my holiday?
If we have availability we are more than happy for you to extend your holiday. Please call our reception team to see if we can accommodate you. You can contact us on 028 7082 3537
What to do if you’re feeling unwell?
We hope that your holiday will be the relaxing break that you’ve been hoping for, but we know that there may be a chance that you become unwell. Please be aware we have first aiders on park who will be on hand to help should the need arise. They will observe social distancing measures where possible and will wear PPE to protect both you and themselves.
However, if you feel that you may have developed symptoms of Coronavirus we ask that you take the following steps to best support you, your family and other guests on park.
- Call reception or park security on 028 7082 3537 with your location and pitch number. We will need to record that you have potential symptoms, so please ensure you call our team so we can support you
- You will be asked to go home to self-isolate, avoiding public transport
Updated Arrival and Check in procedures
Please note that our check in procedures have changed slightly since your last #happystays with us
You will receive an email from us the morning of your #happystay with Blair’s Holiday Parks. This will be sent out at 7am. This email will include a link, which will allow to check in online from 11am on the day of your arrival!
The link will take you to our member/guest area
Please note because you have not gained access to our members area before- you will have to create a password to login- which you can do by simply clicking the dark grey box marked ‘forgotten password or not logged in before.’
You will receive a one time verification token to your email in order for you to create a password. This takes a matter of minutes.
Once you have gained access to your guest area You will be able to see your booking and please just click the button click here to check in now.
This will take you through a few simple steps, as well as the very important security deposit ‘hold’ payment. Without completing this section and approving your security deposit, you will not receive the vital information you require in order to gain access to your holiday home accommodation for your #happystay.
Ensure you have ticked the COVID policy questions, as well as agreeing to our terms and conditions
Please also ensure you click complete check in to complete the process.
This online check in takes at the most 5 minutes and should allow you all to come on down to Blair’s Holiday Parks to enjoy your #happystay!
If you are staying at our Hilltop Site- you will be sent a unique barrier code and key lock box code. The barrier code will allow you access to our holiday park.
The lock box code will allow you access to your chosen accommodation keys on Hilltop Holiday Park and Craigahulliar
If you are a luxury hire van, or camping cabin customer -you do not need to go to reception when you arrive – you just need to go to the barrier at the top of our carpark, enter the code and head towards your accommodation
If you are a geo- dome customer- please note that you gain access to our touring site/camp site entrance. Park in the right hand side car park- walk to your geo dome, use your lock box code to gain access to your keys and barrier card. Then return to your car, use your barrier card to gain vehicular access to your geo dome.
You will find your sanitised keys in the key lock box and welcome pack in your accommodation on arrival. Within your welcome pack you will find park maps and all the information you should need to enjoy your holiday with us.
Should you need reception on arrival, there will be a clear queuing system in places, along with in and our routes and plastic screens. Please note our main reception office hours are 9am-5pm Mon-Mon
However- we advise that you contact reception on 028 7082 3537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before making a visit to our office
- We want to keep everyone on our holiday parks safe, so please do not travel if you are feeling unwell or are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus. For all symptoms and government guidance please click here
- Our new check in process will make your arrival experience quicker and faster, giving you access to your holiday home straight away
- Each holiday hire van, cabin and geo dome will have a lock box containing keys to access your holiday home so you can begin your #happstay
- You will receive an email the morning of your #happystay with Blair’s Holiday Parks. This email will give you instructions and on how to obtain your key from the lock box and a code to access your keys
- Check in will begin from 4pm on your check in day for luxury hire vans, cabins and geo domes
- Check in will begin from 12 noon on your check in day for camping and touring customers
- In your luxury hire van, your welcome pack will give you everything you need to know about operating appliances and we also have a handy informative video for you to view to help with any questions you may have- which you will have received on our check in email
- Should you require assistance- please call our office number on 028 7082 3537. Please do not come to our main reception office unless necessary.
- Reception will be open but queuing systems will be in place as well as clear signposting to help maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Check out is at 9am on your check out day. Simply strip your bed linen, leaving the sheets in the linen bags provided, in the bedrooms of the hire van. Leave your keys securely back in the lock box on your departure day and dispose of your rubbish at our bins on your exit.
Around Blair’s Holiday Parks
- To help keep us all safe and secure we have introduced new ways to help our guests around our holiday parks.
- Where possible, we would ask that you limit your visits to our main office and that you try and call our reception team on 028 7082 3537 in the hope we may be able to help you over the phone
- Please be advised that our office is open on site and we have introduced a queuing system, with a “one in one out” policy to help with social distancing. We would like to thank you in advance for assisting in waiting patiently for our assistance.
- We would like to remind you that the same government guidelines apply here on site, at your holiday home, as they would at home. So please do respect government guidelines on social distancing, hand hygiene, social gatherings and ensure you and your booking party/family always conduct yourself as stated in the government guidelines
- For further information on government guidelines, please visit
- Please ensure that you adhere to social distancing within our communal facilities- as reminded by our signage and that you use the hand sanitiser provided
- Our wc facilities also have some useful hints and tips on how you wash your hands
- We have introduced new hand sanitiser stations around our parks to help guests maintain good hand hygiene and signage to help guests remember social distancing guidelines
Our hand sanitising stations can be found at the following locations
- Hilltop Holiday Park Play Park Entrances
- Hilltop Holiday Park Hub Shop Entrance
- Hilltop Holiday Park Main Reception and Sales Office
- Hilltop Holiday Park Laundry Room
- Blair’s Play Park Entrance
- Blair’s Laundry Room and WC facilities
- Craigahulliar Holiday Play Park Entrance
- Craigahulliar Laundry Room and WC facility
- Touring and Campsite WC facility
Communal Area Cleaning Teams
- We are introducing dedicated cleaning teams who will be focused on all communal areas of our holiday park.
- At peak times we will have a cleaner dedicated to cleaning our communal WC facilities, laundry facilities on all our holiday parks
- Our cleaning team will pay particular attention to high volume, high touch points like door handles, counter tops, payment mechanisms, bathroom fittings
Our #happystays accommodation
- We want our guests to feel safe and secure whilst on holiday here at Blair’s Holiday Parks. We have introduced new heightened cleaning regimes and we’re ensuring our cleaning teams have a high personal approach to hygiene and also increased the time spent cleaning our #happystays accommodation.
- Within each holiday home, cabin and dome we are spending more time on each clean, ensuring we focus on high touch areas and our enhanced cleaning process which means that every part of our self-catering accommodation is cleaned to the same exceptionally high standard..
- Our enhanced cleaning programme covers handles and knobs, hard surfaces such as tv units, coffee tables, selves, cupboards, switches and controls, appliances, bathroom fittings, waste areas, as well as hand rails and latches on decking areas
- Once cleaned, each holiday home is inspected by our cleaning manager. When deemed ready for guests, our holiday homes are closed and ready for your arrival
- In addition to our team, we are asking our guests to also consider increasing the frequency of hand washing and use of hand sanitisers and, should guests wish to do so, they can voluntarily wear a face covering whilst on park.
Our cleaning standards are extremely high
- If, on arrival to your holiday home, you find it is not cleaned to the high standards we expect, please contact Reception immediately or within 2 hours of check in. A member of our cleaning team/duty manager/manager will inspect your holiday home with you, whilst adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- If the caravan is not clean to the standards we expect- we would then like the opportunity to clean your holiday home again to meet the high standards we set, so that you can carry on enjoying your holiday. However, if you feel this is not possible, we will endeavor to find you alternative accommodation on our holiday park so you can then continue to enjoy your holiday
- Please read more about housekeeping in our terms and conditions
Events and Youth Activities
- Due to social distancing guidelines, we are unable to run our youth programme or event activities this season. However we look forward to welcoming you back next season to our Blair’s Bears and Juniors club, as well as the many wonderful family fun activities organised to keep your little ones ( and not so young ones) entertained!
- Our pool tables are still available at the Hub. Please ask our shop attendant for cues and chalk. We only ask that you use good hygiene practices and adhere to social distancing.
Play Park Facilities
- We are advising that all children must always be supervised in the play park by an appropriate guardian. Parental responsibility of all children on site is reiterated in our playpark rules as well as visitor and customer handbooks.
- We are asking that all children have appropriate guardian supervision in order to maintain social distancing guidelines and to help with hand hygiene.
- At Hilltop, at key times, we will have a play park attendant on duty. The play park attendant will be helping to maintain social distancing guidelines and to ensure that those children in the playpark are always supervised.
- We really want our playparks to be open and we want to ensure that all children on site get to enjoy our facilities and have a #happystay– but only within our health and safety guidelines.
- Please be advised, if these rules are flouted and ignored, then sadly, we will have no alternative but to close our play park facilities.
- We hope you understand that we want to provide you and your family with a safe environment to enjoy your holiday and #happystay with Blair’s and we hope that you can help us and our play park attendant too!
Our Sweet & Gift Shop & Coffee Dock
- Our shop will be open everyday from 10am-10pm from Friday 25th June 202 *subject to demand
- In our shop we have introduced a queuing system, dedicated social distancing areas and we have a 3 person capacity in store to ensure social distancing guidelines can be met.
- We have a hand sanitiser station at the entrance of the shop and each customer will be asked to use this to promote good hand hygiene upon entry.
- We have a heightened cleaning regime in place- cleaning high touch areas including door handles, pool tables, counter tops, drinks and ice cream fridges, as well coffee machine and payment mechanisms.
- We will be encouraging contactless methods of payment wherever possible and have fitted plastic screens at our till points to further protect our team and customers.
- Where possible- we would ask that very young children are accompanied by an appropriate guardian in store- to help with hand hygiene and social distancing.
Sales: Can I still see what caravans are for sale across all of your parks?
- Yes, we’ve left all of our current caravans for sale on the website and our team will endeavour to keep those listings up to date.
- If you’re interested in a particular caravan then please get in touch on 028 7082 3537 and we’ll be more than happy to chat through your requirements.
- We are able to offer on-site visits and you can make an appointment with our sales team by simply calling 028 7082 3537
- Please be advised that we are operating a queueing system at our main reception office and our appointments will be in accordance with social distancing guidelines
- For more information on our holiday homes for sale, you can contact us on 028 7082 3537.