25th June 2020
How is Blair’s keeping people safe and secure at our holiday parks?
- We have enhanced cleaning protocols, focusing on all public areas and all accommodation
- Customer facing desks and till points will be fitted with plastic screens
- Where possible, we will encourage contactless methods of payment
- Signs are in place to help guests remember to adhere to social distance guidelines
- Signage is in place in all communal areas to remind people about good hand hygiene
- We have dedicated hand sanitiser units in public areas to assist with good hand hygiene practices
- We have introduced queuing systems at our main reception office, shop and some other communal areas
Around Blair’s Holiday Parks
- To help keep us all safe and secure we have introduced new ways to help our guests around our holiday parks.
- Where possible, we would ask that you limit your visits to our main office and that you try and call our reception team on 028 7082 3537 in the hope we may be able to help you over the phone
- Please be advised that our office is open on site and we have introduced a queuing system, with a “one in one out” policy to help with social distancing. We would like to thank you in advance for assisting in waiting patiently for our assistance.
- We would like to remind you that the same government guidelines apply here on site, at your holiday home, as they would at home. So please do respect government guidelines on social distancing, hand hygiene, social gatherings and ensure you and your booking party/family always conduct yourself as stated in the government guidelines
- For further information on government guidelines, please visit
- Please ensure that you adhere to social distancing within our communal facilities- as reminded by our signage and that you use the hand sanitiser provided
- Our wc facilities also have some useful hints and tips on how you wash your hands
- We have introduced new hand sanitiser stations around our parks to help guests maintain good hand hygiene and signage to help guests remember social distancing guidelines
Our hand sanitising stations can be found at the following locations
- Hilltop Holiday Park Play Park Entrances
- Hilltop Holiday Park Hub Shop Entrance
- Hilltop Holiday Park Main Reception and Sales Office
- Hilltop Holiday Park Laundry Room
- Blair’s Play Park Entrance
- Blair’s Laundry Room and WC facilities
- Craigahulliar Holiday Play Park Entrance
- Craigahulliar Laundry Room and WC facility
- Touring and Campsite WC facility
Communal Area Cleaning Teams
- We are introducing dedicated cleaning teams who will be focused on all communal areas of our holiday park.
- At peak times we will have a cleaner dedicated to cleaning our communal WC facilities, laundry facilities on all our holiday parks
- Our cleaning team will pay particular attention to high volume, hight touch points like door handles, counter tops, payment mechanisms, bathroom fittings
Events and Youth Activities
- Due to social distancing guidelines, we are unable to run our youth programme or event activities this season. However we look forward to welcoming you back next season to our Blair’s Bears and Juniors club, as well as the many wonderful family fun activities organised to keep your little ones ( and not so young ones) entertained!
- Our pool tables are still available at the Hub. Please ask our shop attendant for cues and chalk. We only ask that you use good hygiene practices and adhere to social distancing.
Play Park Facilities
- As of the 26th June 2020, from 3pm we will be trialling the opening of our play parks at all of our holiday sites.
- We are advising that all children must always be supervised in the play park by an appropriate guardian. Parental responsibility of all children on site is reiterated in our playpark rules as well as visitor and customer handbooks.
- We are asking that all children have appropriate guardian supervision in order to maintain social distancing guidelines and to help with hand hygiene.
- At Hilltop, at key times, we will have a play park attendant on duty. The play park attendant will be helping to maintain social distancing guidelines and to ensure that those children in the playpark are always supervised.
- We really want our playparks to be open and we want to ensure that all children on site get to enjoy our facilities and have a #happystay– but only within our health and safety guidelines.
- Please be advised, if these rules are flouted and ignored, then sadly, we will have no alternative but to close our play park facilities.
- We hope you understand that we want to provide you and your family with a safe environment to enjoy your holiday and #happystay with Blair’s and we hope that you can help us and our play park attendant too!
Our Sweet & Gift Shop & Coffee Dock
- Our shop will be open everyday from 10am-10pm from Friday 26th June 2020
- In our shop we have introduced a queuing system, dedicated social distancing areas and we have a 3 person capacity in store to ensure social distancing guidelines can be met.
- We have a hand sanitiser station at the entrance of the shop and each customer will be asked to use this to promote good hand hygiene upon entry.
- We have a heightened cleaning regime in place- cleaning high touch areas including door handles, pool tables, counter tops, drinks and ice cream fridges, as well coffee machine and payment mechanisms.
- We will be encouraging contactless methods of payment wherever possible and have fitted plastic screens at our till points to further protect our team and customers.
- Where possible- we would ask that very young children are accompanied by an appropriate guardian in store- to help with hand hygiene and social distancing.
Sales: Can I still see what caravans are for sale across all of your parks?
- Yes, we’ve left all of our current caravans for sale on the website and our team will endeavour to keep those listings up to date.
- If you’re interested in a particular caravan then please get in touch on 028 7082 3537 and we’ll be more than happy to chat through your requirements.
- We are able to offer on-site visits and you can make an appointment with our sales team by simply calling 028 7082 3537
- Please be advised that we are operating a queueing system at our main reception office and our appointments will be in accordance with social distancing guidelines
- For more information on our holiday homes for sale, you can contact us on 028 7082 3537.
19th May 2020
For our latest update please see our email that has been sent to all residents. If you have not received this email please contact our office at email@example.com
Please make sure to check all spam/junk mail before contacting the office.
10th April 2020
Regarding your enquiry about our holiday park open/closed position, you may find these NI government regulations useful in referrring to;
Section 4 (3) & (4) deals with holiday accomodation providers/caravan parks.
I would draw your attention to ppints 4. (a)-(d) as some of these points apply currently to Blair’s Holiday Parks, it is the view of the directors that the park remains accessible.
Since the 23rd March 2020 all non essential operations have stopped and our office closed.
23rd March 2020
Information for Caravan Owners & Seasonal Tourers
- Blair’s Holiday Parks 3 sites in Portrush are currently open.
- There are people currently staying on site who need to self isolate here to avoid contact from other family members at their primary residence. These people will not be asked to leave by us.
- There are people who have caravans on our parks who’s primary residence is abroad. They will not be asked to leave by us.
- There are people here who are working locally in front line essential services who are using their caravan as home at the minute. They will not be asked to leave by us.
- Government guidelines currently state:
“Essential travel does not include visits to second homes, camp sites, caravan parks or similar, whether for isolation purposes or holidays. People should remain in their primary residence. Not taking these steps puts additional pressure on communities and services that are already at risk.”
If you own a caravan, we ask you to follow these guidelines.
- Gas deliveries are currently being provided by Calor Direct. They can be contacted on 028 71861663.
- For gas repairs or services please look up the gas safe register to find a local gas engineer. https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/
- For Electric repairs please look up yellow pages for a local electricians. https://www.yell.com/s/electricians-coleraine.html
- For any power outages, piped gas supply issues or emergencies please telephone 028 70823537 option 1. This out of hours number will be answered 24/7.
Where can I receive more information about Coronavirus?
Check the GOV.UK website for the most up-to-date information: https://www.health-ni.gov.uk/coronavirus
Public Health Agency https://www.publichealth.hscni.net/news/covid-19-coronavirus
If you are impacted by this advice, have any symptoms of Coronavirus or have any concerns please call the dedicated line for the most up to date information.