FIREWORKS AT HILLTOP HOLIDAY PARK
After the last 18 months, we thought we would celebrate the end of 2021 Season- and what better way than with a fireworks display! 🎆
So here’s a break down of everything you need to know
Date: Fri 29th October
Time: Our display will begin at 8pm
Please note that pedestrian walkway access to our spectator zone will be open from 7.30pm. Vehicle access to our sales yard for parking will only be available from 7.30pm. Gates and barriers will remained closed until our event stewards are in place. This is for your safety and to ensure the event experience is as enjoyable as possible.
Location: Hilltop Campsite, Hilltop Holiday Park
Hilltop Holiday Park Customer and Visitor Access
We will have a small viewing area for pedestrian spectators down in our campsite. This will be accessed via our touring site/ camp site pedestrian walk way along the S Row for our Hilltop Residents- please note that you cannot drive to our viewing area
Blair’s & Craigahulliar Customer Access
We would advise where possible that you park in our main Hilltop Holiday Park car park and walk to our campsite through Hilltop Holiday Park, and gain access to our Spectator viewing point via our pedestrian walk way.
We will have limited parking in our Sales Yard Area for those who require to park closer to our spectator viewing area. We will also have a small number of accessible parking spaces in our geo dome and touring site area for Blue Badge Holders only
A full risk assessment has been carried out in line with Government Guidance for outdoor events
If you are feeling unwell and display main symptoms of Coronavirus – do not attend this event. Stay in your caravan, stay at home and seek follow COVID-19 guidance on testing
For more information on COVID symptoms and what to do next please visit Main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- We will have hand sanitiser available before you enter our spectator viewing area- at the entrance of the pedestrian walk way and at the touring site toilet area
- We will be asking that everyone uses hand sensitisation station or their own hand sanitizer before entering our spectator zone
- We would advise that people from the same house hold group arrive at the event together and stand in our spectator zone together. We ask that those from different house holds respect social distancing guidelines
- We will be asking that everyone respects social distancing. We will ask that people from different house holds remain at least 1m apart- especially as you queue to gain entrance to the spectator zone, and when you are in the spectator area enjoying the fireworks.
- Our stewards will be ensuring that social distancing is observed if queues form, at the pedestrian walk way and in the spectator area
- We will have maximum number of 300 people in the spectator area- allowing for social distancing and ensuring an enjoyable experience. If we reach this our limit- you will not be able to enter the spectator zone.